Wash Down Taps Commercial
Showing all 4 results
Wash Down Taps Commercial
Wash Down Taps Commercial
The best materials for kitchen taps and sinks: chrome and stainless steel finish
Depending on the variant, our kitchen taps feature a high-quality, gleaming chrome plating or a resistant stainless steel finish. Both materials are synonymous with durability and make cleaning easier for you. Using the appropriate technique and products to maintain the taps will give them a wonderful sheen for a long period of time. hansgrohe sinks are made of stainless steel. This makes them antibacterial and hygienic, as well as rustproof and food-grade. Since stainless steel is also acid and heat-resistant, the surface is exceptionally easy to maintain. Whether chrome or stainless steel: there are some basic rules to follow when cleaning.
A Quick Guide To Restaurant Wash Down Taps
When setting up your commercial kitchen, you need to make sure all your fittings and fixtures meet the needs of your business, right down to the smallest of details. CafeStainless is specialists in providing high-quality stainless steel kitchen equipment to companies across Australia, and we stock everything from benches and sinks through to restaurant wash down taps. If you haven’t thought about your kitchen restaurant faucet, here’s a brief guide to CafeStainless’s commercial wash down taps.
Things To Consider When Buying Restaurant Wash Down Taps For Your Business
Choosing the right cafe wash down taps is an underrated, yet important decision. Here are a few reasons why you should think carefully before purchasing a kitchen restaurant faucet.
- Functionality. You need to make sure your commercial wash down taps are right for your business. If you need to wash a lot of dishes and do a lot of cleaning day-to-day, one small tap isn’t going to cut it. Look critically at what you’ll need from your taps and go from there.
- Water-saving. You must embrace sustainability in your business wherever possible, and one such way is to invest in water-wise restaurant wash down taps.
- Quality. Your staff will be using the commercial wash down taps every single day, so you don’t want to cut corners and buy something cheap. Ideally, purchase high-quality stainless steel taps designed for longevity. Fortunately, CafeStainless has a reputation for supplying the very best quality in stainless steel products, so you can get your restaurant kitchen faucet through us.
CafeStainless’s Tips For Installing Your Cafe Wash Down Taps
The best part about CafeStainless’s range of products is that they’re all relatively simple to install. Here are a few tips for installing your new kitchen restaurant faucet.
- Turn off the water first! We can’t tell you how many times we’ve gone to do some DIY plumbing only to realise the water is still on. Make sure the main is switched off before you go removing any faucets.
- Follow the instruction manual. As simple as it looks, try to keep the instructions close to hand just in case you need to double-check that you’re on the right track.
- Try not to kink the hoses. You’ll need to make sure everything is aligned and working, so avoid kinking the hose if possible.
- When in doubt, get a plumber. While the process of installing our cafe wash down taps is relatively straightforward if you’ve never worked with fixtures before it may be a bit confusing. Save yourself the time and the hassle by calling in a professional plumber.
Why More Businesses Choose CafeStainless
There’s a reason why more and more hospitality businesses are turning to CafeStainless for premium quality restaurant wash down taps.
- We have a wide range of products. Whatever you need for your kitchen, you can find it with CafeStainless’s online store. All our products come as easy-to-assemble flatpacks, making your installation experience so much simpler.
- We deliver Australia-wide. Wherever your business is, we’ll ensure your stainless flatpack sink benches are delivered to you.
We’re committed to value. We believe that hospitality businesses of all shapes and sizes should have access to high-quality stainless steel benches. That’s why we’re proud to offer the very best value for money to all our customers throughout Australia. We’re also determined to provide the best price Australia-wide, so if you find a lower price, we’ll match it.
- We offer premium customer service. We’re here to support each of our customers personally, so make sure you reach out with any questions, issues, or concerns, and one of our friendly team will answer them promptly.
When You Need Restaurant Wash Down Taps, Head To CafeStainless
When you need a kitchen restaurant faucet, you can’t go past CafeStainless for quality products, service, and professionalism. No matter what you need, we’ll work hard to create a custom order that suits your needs perfectly. To enquire about our commercial wash down taps, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Buying Commercial Taps Made Easier
When designing your restaurant’s kitchen, you will want top-quality fittings that won’t need replacing regularly and are hygienic. When looking at commercial taps, consider stainless-steel taps as they are durable, rust-resistant, and easy to clean. Your taps will be one of the most used fittings in the kitchen, so you want something that won’t break down, especially when you have a pile of dishes waiting. At CafeStainless we provide a variety of stainless-steel taps that will suit your business’s needs
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Commercial Taps for Kitchens
Choosing your kitchen’s fitting can be an overwhelming task as you will want to select the right ones that will suit your kitchen’s requirements. If your kitchen is on the smaller side, you won’t want taps that take up too much space. Should your business serve many clients, your kitchen will most likely be bigger, requiring you to have more sinks which will require the need for commercial taps. Here are some things you should consider when looking for new taps for your kitchen.
- Functionality. When looking at new taps, the first and foremost thing you should be looking at is their functionality. While the product may look attractive, it may not work as well as you first expected. Inform your supplier of your business needs as they will most likely be able to give you the best advice on which ones will meet your requirements.
- Durability. You will be using your taps on a daily basis for long hours. This means that your fixtures should be able to handle the load without breaking. Stainless steel taps are more durable than chrome, which means you won’t have to replace them often.
- Requirements. Now that you are choosing the taps for your kitchen, you will need to make sure that they meet the kitchen’s size requirements. If you have more than one sink, you will need more than one tap; however, two sinks can share a washdown tap. Look at your kitchen layout before you make your purchase as you may end up spending more than you need to.
Benefits of Commercial Kitchen Taps
When it comes to installing commercial taps in your kitchen, you are spoiled for choice as they come in many different shapes and sizes to suit all types of restaurant kitchens. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy with your new kitchen taps.
- Handle heavy-duty loads. During the manufacturing of restaurant taps, manufacturers will consider load handling. Ensure that you purchase taps that are specifically designed for kitchens that use these fittings regularly and for long hours.
- Easy installation. Many stainless-steel taps are easy to install, which means minimal downtime and fewer dish pileups for your kitchen staff.
- Warranties. When it comes to buying stainless-steel commercial faucets, they will come with a warranty. Be sure to inquire what the warranty covers and how long it lasts.
Tips Regarding Commercial Sink Taps
You should always consider water conservation when you are shopping around for faucets for your restaurant’s kitchen. You will also want products with parts you can easily replace without waiting days or weeks. Speak to us and let us advise you on which products you need.
Contact us for all your commercial stainless-steel kitchen requirements.