Wall Shelves Pipe Solid
Stainless Steel Wall Shelves Pipe and Solid
Dunnage racks are perfect for storing bulk ingredients such as flour or sugar off of the floor. These versatile restaurant racks come in a variety of materials, including aluminum and polymer, as well as in mobile and stationary models. Whether you need a heavy duty option or a standard unit, we have a dunnage rack that will meet the needs of your foodservice operation.
Wall Mount Shelving
Ideal for creating storage space over stainless steel prep tables and other work areas, wall-mount shelving will allow you to keep ingredient canisters, spices, and other important prep tools organized. These shelves are often made of durable stainless steel and come in a variety of lengths and widths to fit your space. Shelving for specific purposes is available, too. Microwave shelves provide storage space for small appliances, and glass and dish rack shelves help keep tableware and racks off your countertops.
Cantilever shelving is a great option for space-efficiency. This type of shelving gets its support from a rear support system, creating an overhead storage solution without drilling into the wall. These shelves can be used above tables or countertops to maximize storage space.
Shelf covers are designed to protect your shelves from water, dust, and other airborne contaminants. They come in different sizes, colors, and materials, with some being waterproof. Zippers or VELCRO® are used to close the cover, ensuring that it stays in place and keeps your shelving unit safe from pollutants.
Wire Shelf Ledges
Signs You Should Invest In Stainless Steel Wall Shelves
Order, organisation, and efficiency are the most important things to have in any hospitality kitchen. Without them, restaurants and cafes would be chaotic places. One of the simplest ways to keep order in your commercial kitchen is with high-quality, well-organised shelving, and there is no better material for hospitality kitchen shelves than stainless steel. CafeStainless are experts in supplying premium stainless steel wall shelves to hospo businesses all over Australia, so we understand that each kitchen needs a tailored solution to help their business run as smoothly as possible. Here are a few reasons you should invest in stainless steel flat pack wall shelves for your business.
3 Signs You Need Stainless Steel Wall Shelves
If you’ve already got shelving in your commercial kitchen and you’re wondering whether or not to make the switch to stainless steel wall shelves, here are a few signs that it might be time.
- If your current shelves aren’t supporting your stock. Durable, sturdy shelving is essential when you have heavy boxes and tins of food. The last thing you want is shelving that bows in the middle. CafeStainless’s flatpack wall shelves are made from strong, reliable stainless steel, so you can rest assured they’ll take any weight.
- If your current shelves are old. You can’t rely on your existing shelving system to last if you don’t know how old it is. Have confidence in your shelves by switching to high-quality stainless steel wall shelves.
- If your current shelves look unsightly. Everyone wants an orderly commercial kitchen that looks hygienic and clean. If you have stained, warped, chipped, or broken shelves, replace them as soon as possible.
- If your shelves are hard to clean. The last thing your kitchen staff need is more work added to their cleaning routine. Invest in shelves than can be cleaned quickly to save your team time.
The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Pipe Wall Shelves
When you switch over to stainless steel flatpack wall shelves, you’ll enjoy all the benefits that go along with them.
- Aesthetically pleasing. If you have stainless steel benches, sinks, and appliances in your commercial hospitality kitchen, it only makes sense to also include stainless steel shelving as well. They’ll integrate seamlessly into your kitchen and look incredible.
- Incredibly durable. Stainless steel is one of the strongest, most reliable materials to use in a commercial kitchen. They’re inflexible, rust-proof, and stain-resistant, making them an ideal choice for any hospitality business.
- Easy to clean. If something spills on your shelves, simply wipe it away with a cloth and disinfectant. There’s no scrubbing or soaking or scratching required.
Frees up counter space. You don’t want overcrowded counters, as it could inhibit your employees’ ability to work efficiently. Invest in plenty of shelving, so your counters are free of clutter.
How To Organise Your Stainless Steel Wall Shelves For Maximum Efficiency
If you’re always looking for ways to help your kitchen run more smoothly, you’re going to love CafeStainless’s tips for shelf organisation.
- Group frequently used products together. If there are certain items, seasonings, or foods, your cooks and waitstaff use all the time, group them on lower, easily accessible shelves.
- Organise your selves by the use-by date. Put the oldest foods to the front, so they’re used first. This makes them easily accessible and ensures that little food goes to waste.
- Label everything clearly. Make sure each item or product is clearly labelled so staff can tell what it is, the quantity, and when it expires. Not only does this make locating things far easier, but it also makes the job of restocking far more efficient.
- Try not to move things around. When you first set up your stainless steel flat pack wall shelves, you’ll want to do some experimenting with placement. However, once you find a system that works, try to stick to it. This will minimise confusion amongst your staff and ensures everyone knows where everything is at all times.
Contact CafeStainless If You’re Looking For Flatpack Wall Shelves
When you need stainless steel wall shelves, you can’t go past CafeStainless for quality products, service, and professionalism. No matter what you need, we’ll work hard to create a custom order that suits your needs perfectly. To enquire about our stainless steel pipe wall shelves, contact us today.