Wall Shelves Pipe Solid
Wall Shelves Pipe Solid
Wall Shelves Pipe Solid produced from steel are just the items for kitchens. Especially designed refrigeration shelves and their replacement parts that can easily be adjusted are made from Federal Hospitality Equipment stainless steel. This kind of shelving is often made from steel wire that facilitates airflow and temperature. Another type of steel shelving that finds use in this industry includes tables and charts. Usually, they come with adjustable steel tops. Here again, it has the advantage of being sterilized efficiently. Such surfaces can easily be scrubbed and washed with steel wool to have continued sanitary conditions without any fear of damaging the same, that’s quite unlike wood, Formica or plastic tops that would get scratched.You are assured of their lifetime durability. Moreover, these areas tend to get dusty a bit too soon, but steel wall shelving offers the advantage of easy cleaning.
Wall Shelves Pipe Solid for restaurants provide not only additional space but also ideal accessories to give that distinctive look to your restaurant’s décor. Having steel wall shelves gives a more streamlined look, more so when space is small. There are no brackets that show on the wall, giving it a clean look. They present a very light and airy look, without the big looks of wood in the background Federal Hospitality Equipment.
When you are hard pressed for space, Wall Shelves make an excellent idea. It’s about time you started considering to complete your collection of stainless steel appliances with matching steel Wall Shelves Pipe Solid for your commercial kitchen.When it comes to superior quality Steel Wall Shelves at cost-effective prices, All Cater Hospitality Equipment Wall Shelves Pipe Solid is the best for quality and value for money.
When it comes to experienced and professional shelving systems that will save you vast amounts of space, we have everything you need. With over 20 years experience in the industry, all our metal shelving, commercial stainless steel cabinets, and commercial stainless steel shelves are quality certified products that are built to last
Signs You Should Invest In Stainless Steel Wall Shelves
Order, organisation, and efficiency are the most important things to have in any hospitality kitchen. Without them, restaurants and cafes would be chaotic places. One of the simplest ways to keep order in your commercial kitchen is with high-quality, well-organised shelving, and there is no better material for hospitality kitchen shelves than stainless steel. CafeStainless are experts in supplying premium stainless steel wall shelves to hospo businesses all over Federal Hospitality Equipment Australia, so we understand that each kitchen needs a tailored solution to help their business run as smoothly as possible. Here are a few reasons you should invest in stainless steel flat pack wall shelves for your business.
3 Signs You Need Stainless Steel Wall Shelves
If you’ve already got shelving in your commercial kitchen and you’re wondering whether or not to make the switch to stainless steel wall shelves, here are a few signs that it might be time.
- If your current shelves aren’t supporting your stock. Durable, sturdy shelving is essential when you have heavy boxes and tins of food. The last thing you want is shelving that bows in the middle. CafeStainless’s flatpack wall shelves are made from strong, reliable stainless steel, so you can rest assured they’ll take any weight.
- If your current shelves are old. You can’t rely on your existing shelving system to last if you don’t know how old it is. Have confidence in your shelves by switching to high-quality stainless steel wall shelves.
- If your current shelves look unsightly. Everyone wants an orderly commercial kitchen that looks hygienic and clean. If you have stained, warped, chipped, or broken shelves, replace them as soon as possible.
- If your shelves are hard to clean. The last thing your kitchen staff need is more work added to their cleaning routine. Invest in shelves than can be cleaned quickly to save your team time.
The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Pipe Wall Shelves
When you switch over to stainless steel flatpack wall shelves, you’ll enjoy all the benefits that go along with them.
- Aesthetically pleasing. If you have stainless steel benches, sinks, and appliances in your commercial hospitality kitchen, it only makes sense to also include stainless steel shelving as well. They’ll integrate seamlessly into your kitchen and look incredible.
- Incredibly durable. Stainless steel is one of the strongest, most reliable materials to use in a commercial kitchen. They’re inflexible, rust-proof, and stain-resistant, making them an ideal choice for any hospitality business.
- Easy to clean. If something spills on your shelves, simply wipe it away with a cloth and disinfectant. There’s no scrubbing or soaking or scratching required.
Frees up counter space. You don’t want overcrowded counters, as it could inhibit your employees’ ability to work efficiently. Invest in plenty of shelving, so your counters are free of clutter.
How To Organise Your Stainless Steel Wall Shelves For Maximum Efficiency
If you’re always looking for ways to help your kitchen run more smoothly, you’re going to love CafeStainless’s tips for shelf organisation.
- Group frequently used products together. If there are certain items, seasonings, or foods, your cooks and waitstaff use all the time, group them on lower, easily accessible shelves.
- Organise your selves by the use-by date. Put the oldest foods to the front, so they’re used first. This makes them easily accessible and ensures that little food goes to waste.
- Label everything clearly. Make sure each item or product is clearly labelled so staff can tell what it is, the quantity, and when it expires. Not only does this make locating things far easier, but it also makes the job of restocking far more efficient.
- Try not to move things around. When you first set up your stainless steel flat pack wall shelves, you’ll want to do some experimenting with placement. However, once you find a system that works, try to stick to it. This will minimise confusion amongst your staff and ensures everyone knows where everything is at all times.
Contact CafeStainless If You’re Looking For Flatpack Wall Shelves
When you need stainless steel wall shelves, you can’t go past CafeStainless for quality products, service, and professionalism. No matter what you need, we’ll work hard to create a custom order that suits your needs perfectly. To enquire about our stainless steel pipe wall shelves, contact us today.
Consider a Stainless Steel Shelf Solution for Storage in Your Kitchen
Cafestainless has stainless steel shelf solutions for cool rooms and general storage specifically for the hospitality industry. We also stock flatpack stainless steel benches and sink benches, exhaust canopies, and wash-down taps. Stainless steel is durable, fire and heat resistant, does not rust, and is hygienic and easy to clean, making it an excellent product in the hospitality industry and especially in kitchens.
Benefits of a Stainless Steel Flat Pack
Stainless steel has many benefits which are making it a very popular product for items in the hospitality industry. Overall stainless steel’s value is one of the best, it is easy to work with, it has a high resistance to impact, can hold a lot of weight, and is 100 percent recyclable.
- Stainless steel is one of the easiest materials to clean and maintain and is more hygienic than other materials; important criteria to meet in the hospitality industry, especially in kitchens.
- The chromium element makes steel resistant to corrosion by water, most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine. It is also fire and heat resistant, another important factor for consideration in a café or restaurant kitchen.
- Flat pack benches, sinks, trolleys, cabinets, and shelves are easy to assemble and versatile. The silver steel provides a modern and clean aesthetic to any kitchen.
When Buying a Stainless Flat Pack Consider This
Before buying our easy to install benches, sinks, or other products, make sure you measure the space you consider placing it in. Look at the product specifications listed on our website; we have listed each product’s dimensions to help you make the right selection.
- Look at the layout of your kitchen and plan what type of bench will be most beneficial with improving the functionality of your kitchen staff.
- Look at what will be most beneficial to the smooth running of your kitchen, also considering the available space. Would a flat benchtop be sufficient, a bench sink, or both? No matter what you need, we have a range of options suitable for your kitchen.
- We are the online store for all stainless-steel products for the hospitality industry. Our commitment is to provide our customers with value for money and top-quality products. We deliver throughout Australia, and our team is always willing to help with any questions, issues, or concerns.
We have a wide range of products for you to select from and will help you customise your order should you not find exactly what you need for your café or restaurant’s kitchen. We believe in bringing you value for money, the benefits of stainless steel, the high-quality workmanship of the brands we supply ensure just this. We support sustainability and are affiliated with SilverChef’s Certified Used Programme. We stock high-quality second-hand stainless kitchen equipment, this helps our clients find equipment within their budget and help sustain the environment as fewer stainless-steel products need to be produced, which saves water and electricity.
Visit our online store to select stylish and practical stainless steel flatpack benches, sinks, and shelving, or contact us for further assistance.