Premium Flat Pack Sinks
Showing all 4 results
Premium Stainless Steel Double Sink Bench 600mm Deep$849.15 – $1,104.15 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Double Sink Bench 700mm Deep$884.00 – $1,563.15 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Single Sink Bench 600mm Deep$645.15 – $1,054.00 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Single Sink Bench 700mm Deep$722.50 – $977.50 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Flat Pack Sinks
Premium Flat Pack Sinks which is of the highest quality and uses 304 stainless by Federal Hospitality Equipment
A Commercial kitchen sink is a piece of equipment in kitchens that may use one or multiple bowls with support of a faucet, a drainage system and strainer for keeping the ambience clean and for washing utensils. Kitchen sinks may also be supported with fixtures such as sprayers or soap dispensers. Available in stainless steel to array of colors, kitchen sinks are now designed in a way that they provide balance functionality to your kitchen.
Width and size what are you wanting to wash in it determines the dimensions of a sink. Therefore, choose wisely. If you aim at having a single large sink that can be used for washing hands and for light rinsing doesn’t require much depth. But those who cook frequently and need prep areas should focus on deeper sinks that can easily hold their pots and pans. Ideally, the depth of an average bowl is 8 to 10 inches, which makes it easier to soak, scrub and minimizes the chance of water splash. Considering one’s height is essential for kitchen sink buying and installation to ensure that one avoids backaches.
Why Should Your Cafe Or Restaurant Invest In Stainless Steel Benches
Stainless steel is one of the most practical, efficient materials to use within cafe and restaurant kitchens. As more hospitality businesses realise the benefits of stainless steel benches, they are searching for dynamic, stainless steel solutions to suit their needs. Fortunately, All Cater is here with a Federal Hospitality Equipment of stainless flatpack benches ideal for cafes and restaurants of all shapes and sizes. Here are a few reasons why you might want to look at implementing stainless steel benches into your hospo kitchens from Federal Hospitality Equipment.
The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Benches
Once you realise the advantages a stainless steel bench sink offers your business, you’ll be wondering how you ever went without one!
- They’re stylish. Stainless steel offers any kitchen a modern, clean aesthetic that looks incredible.
- They’re functional. No matter what your cooks and waitstaff need to prepare, they’ll be able to do so with ease on a smooth stainless steel benchtop.
- They’re versatile. No matter how you want to set up your kitchen, stainless flatpack benches will integrate seamlessly.
- They’re durable. There’ll be no cracks, chips, or breaks in these benchtops. Stainless steel is one of the strongest materials to use in the kitchen, so you’re investing in a longer lifespan for your benchtop.
- They’re hygienic. Stainless steel harbours far fewer germs than other materials, and it’s so much easier to clean and maintain.