Premium Flat Pack Benches
Showing all 7 results
Premium 304 Grade Stainless Steel work bench with splashback 600 Deep$339.15 – $841.50 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium 304 Grade Stainless Work Bench Undershelf Splashback 700 Deep$301.75 – $879.75 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Dishwasher Bench Left Outlet$374.00 – $925.65 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Dishwasher Bench Right Outlet$374.00 – $925.65 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Stainless Steel Mobile Workbench With Castors 700mm Deep$467.50 – $1,062.50 +GST+Frieght Select options
Premium Flat Pack Benches
Premium Flat Pack Benches which is of the highest quality and uses 304 stainless free standing with and without wheels, splash back and pot rack shelf under. by Federal Hospitality Equipment
Casters come in a variety of different diameters and can be made of several different materials, but they all have one thing in common. Their main purpose is to turn your stationary shelving unit into a more versatile mobile shelving unit.
Wire Shelf Label Holders
Clearly labeling ingredients and other stored foods is the key to maintaining a functional storage area. Wire shelf label holders will not only keep your shelves organized, but they will also help your employees work more efficiently since they will know exactly where to go to find the item they’re looking for.
Wire Shelf Storage Baskets
Sometimes a shelving unit alone isn’t a practical way to store all of the small items you need to keep track of. Wire shelf storage baskets attach directly to your restaurant wire rack and are a great place to store cooking utensils, extra restaurant equipment parts, and more!
Wire Shelf Dividers
Similar to a whole shelving unit, wire shelf dividers are available in different finishes and sizes to suit your individual needs. These are great for breaking long shelves into smaller, more organized sections.
Shelf covers are designed to protect your shelves from water, dust, and other airborne contaminants. They come in different sizes, colors, and materials, with some being waterproof. Zippers or VELCRO® are used to close the cover, ensuring that it stays in place and keeps your shelving unit safe from pollutants.
Wire Shelf Ledges
Investing in a few wire shelf ledges will guarantee that whatever you’re storing stays on your shelves and off the floor. These handy accessories are ideal for keeping items from falling off the shelf and can often be stacked on top of each other to add additional height.
Wire Shelf Hanger Tubes
If you regularly store aprons, chef whites, or other uniforms at your business, then adding a wire shelf hanger tube to your shelving unit will eliminate hours of folding. Hanger tubes allow you to hang all clothing items in one convenient area.
“S” hooks are a convenient little tool that can eliminate the need to purchase a large number of shelf posts. By using “S” hooks to attach two wire shelving units together side by side, you can continue a line of shelving and provide easier access to corner storage areas.
Shelving components is a broad category that accounts for various parts of a shelf such as post clamps, split sleeves, snap-on hooks, foot plates, and much more. These little components can make a big difference when trying to customize your shelving unit.
If you associate flat pack kitchen with flimsy, poorly made products, think again. Technology has come a long way and there are many flat pack products on the market which are built to stand the test of time. Look for a company offering cabinets made from moisture resistant material as this is essential in wet areas such as the kitchen
Why Should Your Cafe Or Restaurant Invest In Stainless Steel Benches
Stainless steel is one of the most practical, efficient materials to use within cafe and restaurant kitchens. As more hospitality businesses realise the benefits of stainless steel benches, they are searching for dynamic, stainless steel solutions to suit their needs. Fortunately, All Cater is here with a wide range of stainless flatpack benches ideal for cafes and restaurants of all shapes and sizes. Here are a few reasons why you might want to look at implementing stainless steel benches into your hospo kitchens.
The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Benches
Once you realise the advantages a stainless steel bench sink offers your business, you’ll be wondering how you ever went without one!
- They’re stylish. Stainless steel offers any kitchen a modern, clean aesthetic that looks incredible.
- They’re functional. No matter what your cooks and waitstaff need to prepare, they’ll be able to do so with ease on a smooth stainless steel benchtop.
- They’re versatile. No matter how you want to set up your kitchen, stainless flatpack benches will integrate seamlessly.
- They’re durable. There’ll be no cracks, chips, or breaks in these benchtops. Stainless steel is one of the strongest materials to use in the kitchen, so you’re investing in a longer lifespan for your benchtop.
- They’re hygienic. Stainless steel harbours far fewer germs than other materials, and it’s so much easier to clean and maintain.
Things To Consider Before You Install Your Stainless Steel Benches
All Cater stainless steel benchtops are so simple to install, but before you jump in, consider the following;
- What size do you need? A stainless steel bench too small is useless, and it will always look messy. Alternatively, a bench too large may take up valuable space and present a hazard in the kitchen. Make sure you measure your space carefully before installing your stainless flatpack benches.
- What is the best layout for maximum efficiency? You’re going to want to make sure your kitchen runs like a well-oiled machine, so ensure your bench is installed in a spot that makes sense.
- Do you need a sink, a bench, or both? Fortunately, All Cater sells both flat bench tops as well as stainless steel bench sinks, so regardless of what you need, you can purchase it all in one place.
Why Choose All Cater?
There’s a reason why more and more hospitality businesses are turning to allcater for premium stainless steel kitchen equipment.
- We’re committed to value. We believe that hospitality businesses of all shapes and sizes should have access to high-quality stainless steel benches. That’s why we’re proud to offer the very best value for money to all our customers throughout Australia. We’re also determined to provide the best price Australia-wide, so if you find a lower price, we’ll match it.
- We have a wide range of products. Whatever you need for your kitchen, you can find it with All Cater online store. All our products come as easy-to-assemble flatpacks, making your installation experience so much simpler.
- We deliver Australia-wide. Wherever your business is, we’ll ensure your stainless flatpack sink benches are delivered to you.
We offer premium customer service. We’re here to support each of our customers personally, so make sure you reach out with any questions, issues, or concerns, and one of our friendly team will answer them promptly.
When Your Business Needs Stainless Steel Benches, Contact Us
When you need flatpack stainless steel benches, you can’t go past All Cater for products, service, and professionalism. No matter what you need, we’ll work hard to create a custom order that suits your needs perfectly. To enquire about our stainless steel benchtops, contact us today.