Economic Flat Pack Benches
Showing all 4 results
Economic 304 Grade Stainless Steel Tables 600 Deep$204.00 – $535.50 +GST+Frieght Select options
Economic 304 Grade Stainless Steel Tables 700 Deep$238.00 – $612.00 +GST+Frieght Select options
Economic 304 Grade Stainless Steel Tables with Splashback 600 Deep$238.00 – $578.00 +GST+Frieght Select options
Economic 304 Grade Stainless Steel Tables with Splashback 700 Deep$187.00 – $637.50 +GST+Frieght Select options
Economic Flat Pack Sinks
Economic Flat Pack Benches which is also a quality product 304 stainless tops legs and shelfs are galvanized by Federal Hospitality Equipment.
A Commercial kitchen sink is a piece of equipment in kitchens that may use one or multiple bowls with support of a faucet, a drainage system and strainer for keeping the ambience clean and for washing utensils. Kitchen sinks may also be supported with fixtures such as sprayers or soap dispensers. Available in stainless steel to array of colors, kitchen sinks are now designed in a way that they provide balance functionality to your kitchen.
Width and size what are you wanting to wash in it determines the dimensions of a sink. Therefore, choose wisely. If you aim at having a single large sink that can be used for washing hands and for light rinsing doesn’t require much depth. But those who cook frequently and need prep areas should focus on deeper sinks that can easily hold their pots and pans. Ideally, the depth of an average bowl is 8 to 10 inches, which makes it easier to soak, scrub and minimizes the chance of water splash. Considering one’s height is essential for kitchen sink buying and installation to ensure that one avoids backaches Federal Hospitality Equipment.
If you associate flat pack kitchen with flimsy, poorly made products, think again. Technology has come a long way and there are many flat pack products on the market which are built to stand the test of time. Look for a company offering cabinets made from moisture resistant material Federal Hospitality Equipment as this is essential in wet areas such as the kitchen.
Why Should Your Cafe Or Restaurant Invest In Stainless Steel Benches
Stainless steel is one of the most practical, efficient materials to use within cafe and restaurant kitchens. As more hospitality businesses realise the benefits of stainless steel benches, they are searching for dynamic, stainless steel solutions to suit their needs. Fortunately, All Cater is here with a wide range of stainless flatpack benches ideal for cafes and restaurants of all shapes and sizes. Here are a few reasons why you might want to look at implementing stainless steel benches into your hospo kitchens.
The Benefits Of Stainless Steel Benches
Once you realise the advantages a stainless steel bench sink offers your business, you’ll be wondering how you ever went without one!
- They’re stylish. Stainless steel offers any kitchen a modern, clean aesthetic that looks incredible.
- They’re functional. No matter what your cooks and waitstaff need to prepare, they’ll be able to do so with ease on a smooth stainless steel benchtop.
- They’re versatile. No matter how you want to set up your kitchen, stainless flatpack benches will integrate seamlessly.
- They’re durable. There’ll be no cracks, chips, or breaks in these benchtops. Stainless steel is one of the strongest materials to use in the kitchen, so you’re investing in a longer lifespan for your benchtop.
- They’re hygienic. Stainless steel harbours far fewer germs than other materials, and it’s so much easier to clean and maintain.
Things To Consider Before You Install Your Stainless Steel Benches
All Cater stainless steel benchtops are so simple to install, but before you jump in, consider the following;
- What size do you need? A stainless steel bench too small is useless, and it will always look messy. Alternatively, a bench too large may take up valuable space and present a hazard in the kitchen. Make sure you measure your space carefully before installing your stainless flatpack benches.
- What is the best layout for maximum efficiency? You’re going to want to make sure your kitchen runs like a well-oiled machine, so ensure your bench is installed in a spot that makes sense.
- Do you need a sink, a bench, or both? Fortunately, All Cater sells both flat bench tops as well as stainless steel bench sinks, so regardless of what you need, you can purchase it all in one place.
Why Choose All Cater?
There’s a reason why more and more hospitality businesses are turning to allcater for premium stainless steel kitchen equipment.
- We’re committed to value. We believe that hospitality businesses of all shapes and sizes should have access to high-quality stainless steel benches. That’s why we’re proud to offer the very best value for money to all our customers throughout Australia. We’re also determined to provide the best price Australia-wide, so if you find a lower price, we’ll match it.
- We have a wide range of products. Whatever you need for your kitchen, you can find it with All Cater online store. All our products come as easy-to-assemble flatpacks, making your installation experience so much simpler.
- We deliver Australia-wide. Wherever your business is, we’ll ensure your stainless flatpack sink benches are delivered to you.
We offer premium customer service. We’re here to support each of our customers personally, so make sure you reach out with any questions, issues, or concerns, and one of our friendly team will answer them promptly.
When Your Business Needs Stainless Steel Benches, Contact Us
When you need flatpack stainless steel benches, you can’t go past All Cater for products, service, and professionalism. No matter what you need, we’ll work hard to create a custom order that suits your needs perfectly. To enquire about our stainless steel benchtops, contact us today.